The Cyber Eve NFT is a collection of 4,096 hand-drawn Eves living inside Nu-Eden (New Heaven) in the Metaverse on the Ethereum Blockchain. Every Eve is unique due to a plethora of different qualities and attributes, and each Eve will have its own 3D model that the team will hand-drawn. Each Eve is formed at random and built based on its perceived leftover self-image. Your Cyber Eve NFT not only functions as just an artwork, but it also serves as your admittance ticket to Nu Eden.
Becoming a member of the Cyber-Eve Family means joining a group of individuals that believe strongly in Web 3.0, Cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain technology. The team does regular giveaways in its Discord channel, where all the members can win different prizes, free NFTs, whitelist spots, and much more.
Cyber Eve NFT Roadmap :
Phase 1 :
- The team will open its discord server and official Cyber Eve NFT Twitter channel and release the complete detailed roadmap.
- Users are welcome to join the Discord servers to interact and get to know each other.
- Starting the whitelisting process will involve gifts, quizzes, games, and other activities. Only the most powerful Eves will make it onto the whitelist and secure their place in Nu-Eden.
- Eve-Passes will be distributed, offering a free Cyber Eve NFT on launch day to the first 96 units.
Phase 2 :
- Sneak peeks of the NFTs will be released as the team prepares for the project’s premiere. Whitelisting will be closed after 3000 whitelist roles, and 96 Eve-Passes have been distributed.
- The first 4,096 Cyber Eves NFTs will be launched on the Ethereum blockchain and begin their trip in Nu-Eden. However, this is only the beginning of what the team has under its sleeves.
Phase 3 :
- One hundred real-life Cyber Eve NFT sculptures will be given away. Each winner will have his or her own Eve custom-made.
- Cyber Eve merchandise will be released, including hoodies, mugs, and much more.
- Creating a hub for the Cyber Eve community. More information regarding this will be disclosed soon.
- Give out free apples to all the Eve holders, who will then build the next Cyber collection by eating the apple.
March 26,2022 – December 31,2022
Cyber Eve NFT Drop Date – Mint Price Details
The Cyber Eve NFT Price will be 0.07 ETH, and the public Mint will start on 26th March; the whitelist sale will begin on 25th March, and its Mint price will be 0.05 ETH. There’s no limit to the number of NFTs you can mint per wallet. You can only mint from the official Website of the Cyber Eve NFT on the mint date, and to Mint, you need to connect your Metamask wallet to the official Website and click on MINT. Then you need to authorize the transaction, and after that, your Mint will be successful.
Published by Calendarhub.com
Abhishek is a Digital marketing graduate with extensive experience in writing for finance, lifestyle, and tech. He has worked with numerous marketing and advertising agencies throughout his professional career. His interest in the world of Gaming and technology motivates him to stay informed about every little detail and write with passion.