The NFT Numbers Collection is a creative and fun collection of 3000 numbers that will have 500 golden tickets that grant entry to weekly and monthly mega-draws, the best of which has a $350,000 Bored Ape NFT. The NFT numbers team has been in crypto for many years and has seen the emergence of NFTs as true fans. They fully believe in the potential of this field and do not doubt that NFTs will be a significant part of the future of blockchain and IRL application cases.
As long as you have one of the NFT Numbers Collection, you are immediately included in the weekly draw, and the monthly Mega draw and live draws will take place and will be webcast on twitch or Youtube. All of the team’s draw dates will be available on its website and social media accounts. The collection will feature two kinds of rarities which are:
- 2500 silver tickets
- 500 golden tickets
If you’re lucky enough to get a gold, the team will host your own prize draw every six weeks.
NFT Numbers Collection Roadmap :
- Each draw will be carried out in real time by an independent third party.
- Each drawing will have a maximum of 3,000 entries, and all rewards will be audited.
- Each NFT Numbers Collection ticket can be used for each draw for as long as the ticket is retained, even if the ticket holder has previously won.
- You are free to sell your NFT ticket on secondary marketplaces such as OpenSea and LooksRare.
- Every month the team will have a minimum of 4 bluechip NFT draws.
- Each award will be drawn from one of the collections listed below (Bored Ape Yacht Club, Crypto Punks, Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Moonbirds, Azuki, Doodles, Clone X, Gutter Cat Gang, World Of Women, Cool Cats, Meebits, Bored Ape Kennel Club, Invisible Friends).
- The winning NFT Numbers Collection will be transferred immediately to the ETH address of the winning ticket.
June 1,2022 – December 31,2022
NFT Numbers Collection Drop Date – Mint Price Details
The NFT Numbers Collection Price will be 0.5 ETH, and its mint date is 1st June 2022. You will be able to mint a maximum of 3 NFTs per wallet, and you can only mint from the official website on the launch day; to mint, you must have a Metamask wallet with enough ETH; after you have enough ETH, simply link your wallet to the official site and click on MINT. You can join the NFT Numbers Collection Whitelist and follow its Twitter here.
Never miss important NFT Drops that are happening
Stay up-to-date by following our Twitter!
Article Published by calendarhub.com
Abhishek is a Digital marketing graduate with extensive experience in writing for finance, lifestyle, and tech. He has worked with numerous marketing and advertising agencies throughout his professional career. His interest in the world of Gaming and technology motivates him to stay informed about every little detail and write with passion.