The Armadillos NFT is a collection of 6,666 doomed armadillos NFTs living on the Solana blockchain. Only 4,666 NFTs will be available for presale + public Mint, and the rest will be reserved for free Mint for holders of Gen 1. All holders of Gen 1 Armadillos [Angry Armadillos] will receive a “Free Mint Pass” so they can mint a Doomed Armadillo for free. Furthermore, the higher the “Holder Role” you have, the more NFTs you’ll be able to mint.
The Armadillos NFT Team will be bridging SOL & ETH together through a bridge on the website. It will have no effect on you as a holder in terms of complexity, but it will tremendously assist the project. Through the website, you will be able to smoothly bridge your NFT across to the Polygon network (which is on the Ethereum blockchain through EVM) for 0 transaction costs (0.1 $).
Staking and more will be available on Polygon (ETH), and if you just want your NFT back on Solana to sell on Solana-based secondary markets, you can do it in less than a minute on the official Armadillos NFT website with no costs.
The Armadillos NFT Benefits And Utilities :
- After you’ve bridged it over to Polygon, you’ll be able to stake your Gen 1s and Gen 2s via integration on the website. You’ll be paid with utility tokens, which can be used to collect your percent share of the treasury, DAO earnings, and other things.
- Staking will be doubled for Generation 1s, resulting in more tokens.
- As part of The Armadillos brand’s future plan, The Armadillos NFT Team will create a PFR [Play For Rewards] gaming experience. Play For Rewards is a leaderboard and high-score game setup in which the best players on a weekly and monthly basis will be awarded different prizes such as SOL, NFTs, and more.
The Armadillos NFT Roadmap :
Phase 1 :
- The Armadillos NFT is the first cross-chain Solana NFT project that is Bridging SOL + Polygon.
- Doomed Armadillos will be launched in March along with a detailed Roadmap.
- Gen 1 holders will be allowed to mint for free.
- Post-mint of Doomed Armadillos NFT, staking will be launched.
Phase 2 :
- Staking will also be accessible to Armadillos of all generations.
- When staking, Gen 1 [Angry Armadillos] will have a multiplier.
- Staking will yield The Armadillos NFT utility token.
Phase 3 :
- The token will be used to collect treasury prizes on a monthly basis.
- PFR – Play For Rewards – games for Gen 1 and Gen 2.
- P2E game with Hearthstone-like game mechanics will be developed, and a trailer will be released soon on The Armadillos NFT Discord and Twitter channels.
The Armadillos NFT Drop Date – Mint Price Details
The Armadillos NFT Price will be 1.25 SOL, and the public Mint will start on 24th March; the whitelist sale will begin on 23rd March, and its Mint price will be 0.95 SOL. There’s no limit to the number of NFTs you can mint per wallet.
March 24,2022 – April 17,2022
How To Mint The Armadillos NFT :
- Click on the “Connect” button in the middle of the screen and choose your desired wallet. (Phantom, Solflare, etc.)
- A popup will appear. Approve the popup to connect to the mint site.
- Now you will be able to see the price for the current phase and click on the “Mint” button.
- Click the “Mint” button, and wait a few seconds for a popup to appear. You will be able to see the info about you spending X amount of SOL for 1 Armadillo.
- Once approved, it takes 5-15 seconds, and then you will be able to see a confirmation message at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now see your Doomed Armadillo NFT in your wallet under “Collectibles.”
- You can repeat the process to Mint more.
Published by Calendarhub.com
Abhishek is a Digital marketing graduate with extensive experience in writing for finance, lifestyle, and tech. He has worked with numerous marketing and advertising agencies throughout his professional career. His interest in the world of Gaming and technology motivates him to stay informed about every little detail and write with passion.